设为首页
收藏本站
联系站长
您现在的位置: 中华管理学习网 >> 管理文库 >> 商务英语 >> 文章正文 用户登录 新用户注册
医生病人英语会话(1)★→完全免费不容易 请你关心支持爱护她 幸运爱心与你同在!           ★★★★
医生病人英语会话(1)
作者:小丫    文章来源:www.zh09.com    点击数:    更新时间:2007-5-21

Nunse: Hou do you do. Welcome. I'm the nurse in chage of this ward. We hope you will feel at home here. Thes is nurse Wang.
 你好。欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望您能有家的感觉,这位是王护士,这是负责你的医生,陈医生。
Patient: Sorry to bother you all.
 麻烦你们大家了。
N: If you need anything,just press this button.
 你若需要什么,就请按这只电纽。
P: Is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?
 我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?
N: Yes, but she has to pay for her bed. Does she want to have meals here too? We don't think it is necessary. Your Condition isn't so serious.
 可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?我们想不需要. 你的病情不那么严重。
P: What are the hours here for meals?
 这儿什么时候开饭?
N: Patients usually get at 7 AM. Breakfast is at 8 o'clock. The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 AM. Lunch at noon. After that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 PM. Super is at 6 PM. Bed time is from9:30-10:00 PM.
 病人一般早7点起床,8点吃早餐,9点医生查房和做治疗,12点午餐,饭后午睡或休息,下午3点到7点是探视时间,6点晚餐,9点半到10点病人该睡觉了。
P: Will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?
 请告诉我起坐间、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?
N: Of course. Are you Muslim? 
 当然可以,你是伊斯兰教徒吗?
P: Yes, I am.
 是,我是。
 No, I am not.
 不,我不是。
N: Which kind of food do you prefer, Chinese or Western?
 你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?
P: I prefer Western food.
 我愿意吃西餐。
 I like Chinese food very much.
 我非常喜欢吃中餐。
N: Have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already?
 你吃过早饭(午饭,晚饭)了吗。
P: Yes, I have.
 是,吃过了。
 NO, I have not.
 没有,还没吃。
N: How is your appetite?
 你的胃口怎样?
P: Not so good.
 不太好.
 Just so so.
 一般.
 I have no appetite at all.
 一点食欲也没有。
N: What are your eating habits?
 你的饮食习惯怎么样?
P: I don't eat much. I would like to have a snack in the afternoon and befor going to bed.
 我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃点东西。
 I don't like greasy food.
 我不喜欢吃油腻的东西。
 I prefer more vegetables than meat.
 我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉类。
 Since I am overweight, I only take fish and chicken.
 由于我现在太胖了,所以我只吃鱼和鸡。
 I don't like sweet things.
 我不喜欢甜食。
N: Are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps?
 你对某些食物有过敏情况吗?
P: I am allergic to sea food.
 我对所有海产食物都过敏。
N: DO you like fruit?
 你喜欢水果吗?
P: Yes, Please give me some with each meal.
 是的,请每餐都给我些水果。
N: Do you prefer a consommé or a cream soap?
 您喜欢清汤还是奶油汤?
 Do you prefer milk or sour milk?
 你喜欢牛奶还是酸奶?
 Do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee?
 你喜欢红茶,茉莉花茶还是咖啡?
 Do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)?
 你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?
 DO you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?
 你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?
P: I like rice gruel(porridge, noodles, toast).
 我喜欢大米粥〔稀饭,面条,烤面包〕.
 Please give me some fruit juice (iced water, mineral water).
 请给我一些果子汁(冰水,矿泉水)。
 Please don't give me any cakes. I only want soda-crackers.
 请不要给我蛋糕,我只吃苏打饼干。
 Since my teeth are bad, please give me soft foods and tender meat.
 因为我牙齿不好,请给我软的食品和嫩的肉。
N: Please try to eat a little more. It will help you recover more quickly.
 请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复.
P: It is too noisy(hot, cold draughty).
 太吵闹(热,冷,风太大)了。
N: May I close(Open) the door?
 我可以关上(打开)门吗?
 May I close (open)the window?
 我可以关上(打开)窗吗?
 May I turn on(off) the heat?
 我可以打开(关上)暖气吗?
 May i turn on(Of) the light?
 我可以开(关)灯吗?
 Let me adjust the ear conditioner.
 我来调整一下空调。
P: I am hungry(thirsty constipated).
 我饿(渴,便秘)了。
 I cough a lot.
 我咳嗽得厉害。
 I don't sleep well at night.
 我晚上睡不好。

[1] [2] [3] 下一页

文章录入:美兰    责任编辑:美兰 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    医生问话英文翻译(1)
    医生问话英文翻译(2)
    医生病人英语会话(2)
    医生病人英语会话(3)
    病人常用语的英文表达
    医生护士英语会话(1):为家人
    医生护士英语会话(2):为自己
    医生护士英语会话(3):内科
    医生护士英语会话(4):患流行
    医生护士英语会话(5):患失眠
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
    ::发表评论::
    r>
     姓 名:
     评 分: 1分 2分 3分 4分 5分
    网站首页 管理文库 管理资料 名企研究 专业视频 学习书城 学习教案 休闲一刻 人才家园 学习论坛
  • 严禁发表危害国家安全、政治、黄色淫秽等内容的评论。
  • 用户需对自己在使用zh09.com网服务过程中的行为承担法律责任。
  • 本站管理员有权保留或删除评论内容。
  • 评论内容只代表网友个人观点,与本网站立场无关。
  • 更多合作伙伴